Thursday, August 5, 2010

Moving the "musings"...

Hi all,

I've decided to move my "Musings" over to Tumblr: http://youngpastormatt.tumblr.com/

Why, you might ask? Well, it seems like Tumblr might be a more natural fit with the form I'd like my "musings" to take: sometimes, my "musings" will be more traditional blog-like writing (like I've shared here on Blogger before), but sometimes my "musings" are simply that I want to post a quick quote from the book I'm reading at the moment, or link to another blog posting I've seen, or share a video clip. Tumblr seems like a easier and more natural fit for this in-between 'sometimes-blog-sometimes-other' format.

So, come see me on Tumblr: http://youngpastormatt.tumblr.com/
And feel free to "follow" me on there (just like you do with somebody on Twitter), or Tumblr also lets you get the RSS feed, so you can subscribe with your favorite blog-reader (I use Google Reader, myself, for no better reason than that I use GMail for my email).

Peace, all, and see you on Tumblr,
--Matt

No comments: